Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lost with dignity high

"Saya melakukannya lagi"..."Saya hebat"...

"It's over, it's his last chance, we have to wait for another gifted player to win the world title for us"...

"hajat tidak kesampaian"...

" Chong wei kalah sebab ko xgi semayang terawih ni..haha"

(these all are my fren's comments to me via sms..you can see who support n who against LCW...haha)

In short, luck is still LCW's biggest enemy...He pulled through as best as he could, he played very well, got two match point which is so crucial to separate between being a champion or just first runner-up...

Whatever happened, I strongly think LCW is up to the same par with Lin dan...he is becoming better day by day...it's sooo different with old LCW who got easily beaten in final Olympic Beijing 2008..or in final Asian Games Guangzhou 2010...

it is a new LCW after all..and for that improvement, I give you my standing ovation...

Dont be sad, I saw your tears...because after all loses, you are MY HERO...MALAYSIAN HERO....

No comments: