Tuesday, July 19, 2011

She left

One of my close fren is about to take off to pursue study....

We did share some experience together while doing FYP....I used to make her surprise in her lab...I used to chat2 with her...we talked about nasi kukus Syahputra n she used to ask me to belanja her but till now I didnt make it...

We had a fight over a tiny matter but it really taught me that friendship is so valuable that a fight like that is not worth it..later I apologised to her..

after grad, still in touch...I asked her about my application, that I applied a Univ in UK....she helped me a lot with advice....that she suceeded earlier...

We share lots of stories that night...I remember that she told me that she is more than happy to help fren achieving their dream....

that my dream is just a dream, it's fate...

Maybe this morning she would be arriving safely there...

Maybe she will read my Fb comment after settling down herself...

But I do pray that Allah will shower her with Rahmah....that she will succeed study in foreign land..

n most important thing, she will not forget me....

It hurts me that I never know about her departure...after that long chat, I never make some communication with her...So, I didnt know that now she is leaving...

But still I will pray hard for her...

No comments: