Monday, September 26, 2011

Ada???

I love my family...who doesnt rite? come on....

Back to my convocation day....I was very pissed off with a bad mouth woman who owns the photography service..

I brought all my family from Kuantan on Monday morning, meaning that my niece n nephew all were not going to school just to see me in my biggest day...

n for that, I wanna put all of them in one single pix...its impossible in that little studio when I have more than 20 plus2 family members...

that woman insisted me to have their service for family pix instead of me alone...I wanna do my family pix in my home town when im back...

She even said this- how could you not let ur family that came from far away in the photo....

Fuc** it off...even my hot-tempered brother got angry with that bad ass mouth...

Im not purposely doing that...i dont want to take pix with my parents only, how about my other 5 siblings...i dont want to take pix with siblings only, how about my other sisters-in-law....my nieces, my nephews....come on..

I love them all...just let me do justice...I postpone return the robe, and we took a very happiest moment of our time in my house...haha

yeah, we hire a photographer cum my father's fren to our house, bringing all the lighting, n background..I enjoyed it when I see all my family smile in a big way....

so this is the deal...

i love my family...when anybody comes to my home n seeing those pix in the cabinet, they must think i'm too excited to be a graduate, who somehow not everyone prioritizes it....but hell ya, im happy u all can see that in my graduation day, i shared it with every single person in my BIG FAMILY....

No comments: