Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Smile a bit..



it is almost 2.04 a.m..

I dunno what im doing now..really not into the notes..please give me some time for me to relax..i know it is very foolish side of me to just playin around while i got 2 more days to read and remember all those herbs..

yes, my lec is a great and lovely person..she still gives us the delay even though this is our second time approaching her..


yes, we are at fault..we had 2 weeks vacation but still couldnt manage to finish the revision..please, 1 week for ramadhan and 1 week for raya..what we supposed to do is celebrating our heart out..haha..yes, i did enjoyed my eid..visiting relatives and friends..1 week seems couldnt get enough of it..

now, we are in trouble...thanx God, we had succesfully pursuaded her to postpone..

now, im not doing my job..instead of study, im now blogging..haha..

tonight i got to know my result for my last 2 mid terms..it was not that bad..


im quite suprised..wow, it really works well..that's the baraqah study in Ramadhan..you never say sleepy even though u got to wake up at 4.30 a.m for sahur after only 1 or 2 hours..

yes, i got energy now..if and only if i can maintain this energy after this, im sure this path is really my own..

im not regretting my choice to study pharmaceutical field..i know it is quite hard but now seems it is really priceless..i got a lec who is so nice..next week i got visit to JB...and this fri i got one more exam to do..

yes, at the end of the day, it is my own responsibility..u get what u did....its really true....

2 comments:

rijalnaif said...

Senyumla, senyumlah ahai cek mek molek...

Kunangsepi said...

senyum sokmo deh...