Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bila marah aku speaking omputih



I dont know how to start this..maybe u think im purposely edit this photo..maybe u will think im crazy enough to publish my own work in this blog..okay..i dont mind u laugh crazily when looking at that photo..serious..me myself also couldnt stop myself from laughing like an idiot when ONE FRIEND OF MINE was showing this photo in his presentation..

it is quite humiliating I can say..frankly speaking, THIS IS UNETHICAL WORK done by short-minded person just to make his presentation looks funny but STUPID..

this is only novel presentation, it's not included in the assesment..meaning that u can make it as simple as u can without no gimmic..yes..madam just wants to encourage reading habit among us..why he put this pix anyway???without my permission???

it's so embarassing..the whole class get laugh like crazy..me myself with blushing face lil bit confused..

what should I response???laugh???yell???mencarut kimak hanjing???buat2 nangis???

i know im ashamed to see this pondan pix of myself posing like a whore waiting her customer in Wong Ah Jang..i hate it..but at the same time..i laughed..laughed to keep my feeling deep inside myself..not letting it go n everything will turn to a disaster..i might be mad at him..

now i feel nothing..u want to use paint to edit my pix..go ahead..no permission..GO TO HELL..

6 comments:

Unknown said...

ade ko cakap dengan mamat tu ko tak suka dengan apa yang dia buat? ke ko simpan sorang2 je?

Kunangsepi said...

tak cakap..sebab kalau tidak nanti aku meletop mcm volcano eruption..

kdg2 senyap lagi baguzz..

rijalnaif said...

to make others laughing by humiliating other person? macam robin hood moden plak... berbuat 'baik' dengan mengenakan orang lain..huhu..

sabar hendy ye... memang nak kne blasah tu.. wong ah jang punye orang pun x camtu..

Unknown said...

alah.. ko dah meletup kat sini dah pun~ :P

Kunangsepi said...

takpelah..aku dah lupakan semua ni..

ala, aku ni pelupa sket..harini cam bengang giler, esok terus tak ingat dah..

haha..dah tua kut..

Anonymous said...

be patient nd! think positive! think like a man! dont be so sensitive..ok..he just make a joke not purposely humiliating u..